AMN: your flexible maintenance provider
Aircraft Maintenance Netherlands is specialized in overhaul, repair, inspection and modification of aircraft and aircraft components, of fixed wing aircraft and helicopters, both modern and vintage, including avionics and aircraft engines. We offer our services to aero clubs, to professional operators and to individual owners, for aircraft ranging from business jets and Beech King Airs to your Robinson R-44 or your Cessna 172, Piper Saratoga or Beech Bonanza.
AMN is based at Teuge-Airport and Lelystad-Airport in the Netherlands, and offers a wide range of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul capabilities to the general aviation.
– EASA Part 145 approved maintenance
– EASA Part M approved for technical administration and ARC inspections
– Maintenance in accordance to EASA or national regulations
– Pitot-static and avionics testing
– Aircraft weighing
– Avionics services and modifications
– Engine overhaul shop-facilities
– Aircraft on ground (AOG-)services all over Europe
– Pre-purchase surveys
– Structural damage repair
– Aircraft storage
– International maintenance on location and all other aircraft maintenance and administration services.
Please feel free to contact us!